Chris Pirillo Continues to Share Hawaii

More than a year ago, I extended an invitation to Chris Pirillo to be a “puka shell tour guide” and this past July he returned. I helped get the word out for a tweet up at Tiki’s Grill and Bar in his honor, and about 50 local people attended as well as his millions of viewers via livestream.

Local, self-described renaissance chick, Traci Toguchi provided Chris with an itinerary full of local, cultural flavor. And, I am grateful that even after returning to his hometown of Seattle, Chris continues to share Hawaii with his online community. I am truly grateful for his generosity towards Hawaii.

Traci interviewed me a few weeks ago for Chris’ site to talk about the technology I travel with. I must admit, I’m becoming a smarter traveler, especially since the airlines now charge for checked-in luggage. Here are my gadget suggestions when I travel, what are yours?

Chris | Live Tech Support | Video Help | Add to iTunes

Comments

1. says

I still remember the first time I met you via your blog, then via tweet. One of the best thing that happened to me in my “social media adventure”. You Neenz truly exudes the Aloha Spirit!

Liza
    A Maui Blog :)

2. angelia110 says

<h2 align=”center”>Costs For Uggs–What It Costs?</h2>

–>Are you lusting after a few (or even more) Ugg boots and if so, you're in good company, as girls and women of all ages, especially with the simple, slipper-like design of these sheepskin ugg boots sale , which are relatively easy and very comfortable to wear. And they appear to be affected. Some men are also jumping on the trend and luxury UGGs? Australia, the brand also offers a range of contemporary styles for them.

–>Could you mind giving everyone loves from ugg classic ? There are so many types of uggs, ugg bailey button,ugg classic tall, ugg classic short, ugg classic cardy. How to choose your favorite? Or do you really want to one uggs regardless its style? Despite their design is awkward and slipper-lile, Uggs is one of the few stations that are of general interest, have argued that cross generational lines.

–>Young people, students and young mothers and the Middle Ages, the original Black Ultra Tall UGG Boots, seem pulled the fleecy-lined boots that are manufactured in Australia, with the best materials. Are you sure that your feet warm in winter without socks, and cool in summer so that is more versatile too? If no, hurry up to take one ugg boots on uggs on sale ! That's why we see people wear them in schools, supermarkets, on the slopes and even in the most popular beaches in the United States and abroad. Many surfers also use uggs to keep their feet warm.

–>What do you really care about? Is its price or quality, or you just following the general trend? You know what are you thinking in your heart!

3. iquanyin says

nice site, neenz. can't wait till i'm back in honolulu (been on the mainland visiting my sons since christmas). wish i was there now.

4. iquanyin says

yes! action word! love, aloha, generosity, kindness, joy: all are actions, not just feelings and sentiments. glad i stumbled onto here today. thank you.

5. iquanyin says