Don’t miss the First Hawaiian Bank Auto Show #FBAuto
Once again, on behalf of my client Servco Pacific, I’ll be providing content of their vehicles during the 2012 First Hawaiian Bank Auto Show. Servco Auto Centers is the parent company to the Toyota, Scion, Lexus, Subaru, and Suzuki automaker brands.
I’m looking forward to checking out the Prius Plug-In, Camry Hybrid, and especially the Sienna Limited (Lilinoe may be getting a new car soon!). Last year, I was really impressed with the line-up of custom Scion’s, so I’ll be sure to share photos of the Scion IQ with body kit and the Scion Pre-Production FRS.
The other day Lilinoe and I were eyeing a new Lexus, so I’ll be sure to hit the stage for the 2013 GS250 and share its all new redesign! There will be a few featured models from the Lexus portfolio, so don’t miss it!
I recruited my homeboy and new business partner, Don Aweau to provide coverage for the Subaru and Suzuki brands. The Subaru Pre-Production BRZ will be displayed on the turntable and Suzuki will have its full line up of vehicles.
Highlights from Servco Auto Centers
- Bring your mobile device and charge up at the Toyota Hawaii booth.
- Pull up to the social network booth, snap your photo and upload to Facebook, Twitter, or email your mug to a friend.
- The Prius family will be lined up with a kiosk and sweet spot for enthusiasts.
- Look for the UH students and sign up to test drive the vehicles. First 1,200 get a FREE medium pizza fom Papa Johns.
- Kinect games will be available for the kids and kids at heart, so bring it!
- More giveaways, interaction, and fun!
Look for me and Don, we’ll be having fun checking out all of the newest technology and design featured from Servco Auto Centers.